Update - COVID-19/Coronavirus

 

During this uncertain period, we are aware that many of our customers have had their travel plans affected, or may have them affected, by the COVID-19/Coronavirus pandemic.

Please remain assured that we are doing everything we can to keep both our customers and boat owners/captains informed should we need to make any changes.

So far, we have not had to make many alterations to our schedule but we are aware that this situation could change in the future.

Therefore, if we do need to make more alterations, we will contact affected travellers with all the relevant information.

One major change we have already made is to our terms and conditions, in order to help those customers who cannot travel:

  • Full refund minus deposit: If your departure is in June or July and you have already paid in full, we will refund you in full minus the deposit amount (£50 GBP per person) and then keep that deposit on file for any future departure this year, or in 2021, for Croatia, Turkey or Ski Sarajevo.
  • Balance extension: If you have paid deposit but wish to wait longer to see how the pandemic situation may affect your travel plans then we have extended balance payments to 1 month before your departure date, rather than 10 weeks.
  • Flexibility:If your travel plans have already been affected and have paid deposit then we can keep that deposit on file for any future departure this year, or in 2021, for Croatia, Turkey or Ski Sarajevo. Again, we would need to be notified at least 1 month in advance (when balances are due).

If you have any specific queries regarding your departure then please do not hesitate to contact us: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


Government Travel Advice:

Australia: Smart Traveller
Canada: Travel
New Zealand: Safe Travel
USA:  Travel State
United Kingdom: Foreign & Commonwealth Office
South Africa: South African Government
Ireland - Travel Advice