4-day one-way cruise
from Split to Dubrovnik
Split to Makarska.
Jump on board and meet your Captain, crew and shipmates! Check-in is from 11am to 12pm and we aim to depart Split for Makarska at around 1pm and get the socialising started with lunch and a much-needed swim stop.
We get into Makarska late in the afternoon, giving you time to go around the town, grab a gelato and have dinner in one of the many restaurants, pizzerias and tavernas that line the promenade. The most popular way to spend the night is at the famous Club Deep, also known as the “Rave in a Cave”. Say no more…
Makarska to Mljet.
Our boat leaves early for the crossing to Mljet Island. After lunch, we will dock in either Pomena or Polace and have the rest of the afternoon free to explore this island’s stunning National Park and its lakes.
There are several options for this exploration: hire a bike for a few hours and pedal your way around the lakes’ excellent cycle paths, hire a kayak for paddle-power or simply go for a hike. We also offer an optional onboard BBQ this evening (either in Mljet or we might head over to Slano or Sipan island) as the setting is perfect.
Optional excursions: Entrance to Mljet National Park (approx 110 kunas), bike or kayak hire (from 40 kunas), Captain’s BBQ (approx 100 to 150 kunas, depending on inclusions).
Mljet (or Slano/Sipan) to Dubrovnik.
With some gorgeous bays around Mljet, Slano and Sipan, we are spoilt for choice for a swim stop this morning. We then cross to Dubrovnik through the Elaphite archipelago of islands – a truly amazing sight.
We arrive in Dubrovnik in the early afternoon, which gives you time for some must-dos, including a sunset walk around the famous walls and sampling a cocktail at one of the cliff bars as you watch the sun go down.
There are plenty of restaurants to choose from in and around the Old City, as well as events at clubs such as Revelin.
(1) Dubrovnik is also the setting for the capital city of Westeros, Kings Landing, in Game of Thrones. If you are a fan, why not take a walking tour of the locations of the most famous scenes in the ultra-popular show and get an overview of the history of Dubrovnik at the same time? If you are not a GOT fan then we also have a dedicated Dubrovnik Historical Walk that focuses on the city’s non-fictional history.
(2) Close to where your boat docks in Gruz port, there is a secluded beach with a 250-metre long ZIPLINE! We can arrange transfer there and back, with a zipline ride (or 2!) included in the excursion.
Check-out from your cabin is after breakfast, by 10am, but you can leave your bags on the boat as there is still plenty to see and do!
(1) Doing the awesome buggy tour – you are taken to Mount Srd to get a bird’s eye view of the Old City and Elaphite Isles before driving an off-road buggy around the mountain.
(2)Taking a cable car ride up to Mount Srd for the most incredible view imaginable (note: buggy trip takes you past same cable car station for same view).
(3) Dubrovnik is also the setting for the capital city of Westeros, Kings Landing, in Game of Thrones. If you are a fan, why not take a walking tour of the locations of the most famous scenes in the ultra-popular show and get an overview of the history of Dubrovnik at the same time?
(4) Take a shuttle boat over to Lokrum Island from the Old City.
Wish your shipmates a fond farewell, enjoy Dubrovnik and reflect on an incredible few days!
Optional excursions: Buggy Safari and/or Game of Thrones+Dubrovnik Walking Tour.
Choose the route itinerary and departure date to get the best prices
If you are unsure which cruise to choose from, get a QUOTE here:
05 Jun 2021
12 Jun 2021
19 Jun 2021
19 Jun 2021
26 Jun 2021
26 Jun 2021
Optional Extra Excursions
Have a look through the most frequent questions we get about the cruises